WWW.V-FECO.COM, like other web pages, use their own and third-party cookies to improve navigation and provide a correct user experience, identify technical problems that may arise on the web, distinguish you from other users, and also, to provide you with the service you have requested. Likewise, in the event that you give your consent, cookies may be used that allow us to obtain more information about your preferences and personalize the page according to your individual interests, as well as, eventually, show you advertising adapted to your browsing habits or obtain information and measure your use of the website.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), and in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 , of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD), this Cookies Policy is intended to inform you clearly, precisely and transparently about the cookies used in WWW.V-FECO. COM.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are automatically downloaded to your computer or other mobile devices when you access certain web pages, store information and are saved in your browser. Cookies allow a page or website to collect and retrieve information about browsing habits, allowing to remember different parameters and information about the user, to improve services and the user experience on the website, carry out advertising campaigns or carry out monitoring and analysis of user behavior. At any time you can withdraw your consent and modify the preferences of the browser used in order to prevent the installation of these files, as we will explain later.
– To facilitate user navigation through the website, use of available services and ensure the availability of content.
– To ensure the proper functioning of the website and the data flow of the system.
– To store individual user preferences and personalize their experience and content on the web.
– To prevent abusive and fraudulent activities, in order to improve the safety of users and ensure the integrity of the website.
– To carry out the registration of registered users and guarantee their authentication.
– To carry out advertising actions, allowing the management of advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible.
– To carry out statistical measurement and analysis activities: information is obtained on the number of users who access the website, the origin of the visits, their browsing behavior and the use they make of the services offered and the content available; as well as browsing profiles are prepared and the general activity of the website is measured, according to data related to the traffic that arrives according to the audience to track by geographical areas, date, types of language or devices and access browsers , etc.
The information collected by cookies is generic and anonymous, does not contain any identification data or reveal your identity, but they do allow you to identify yourself as a specific user who visited the web previously, in addition to allowing you to save your personal preferences and the technical information of your visits, as well as improving the results of the actions you carry out on the website. If the cookie function is not enabled, you may not be able to access certain content correctly or carry out certain actions that you request, so that your experience as a user will not be satisfactory. At any time you can modify the preferences of the browser used in order to prevent the installation of these files, as we will explain later.
TYPES OF COOKIES DEPENDING ON THE COOKIE HOLDER
– Own cookies: are those cookies created or managed by us, as owners of WWW.V-FECO.COM.
– Third-party cookies: this type of cookie is sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is managed by external providers, which process the data obtained through cookies.
In WWW.V-FECO.COM the following third-party cookies are used:
– Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics performance analysis services (provided by Google, Inc) in order to analyze the visits made by users on the website, through an anonymous user ID. Information is obtained about when the session has ended, the origin of the user, the device used, or the language, among other variables. For more information, you can go to the following Google privacy notice: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
– Google Adwords: (conversion tracking): We use Google Adwords conversion tracking services (provided by Google, Inc) to track the conversions of our paid advertising on Google, allowing us to improve our online offers and promotions. By clicking on one of our ads and accessing our website, the conversion is recorded with a tracking code. For more information, you can go to the following privacy notice from Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
– Google Adsense: This remarketing tool (provided by Google, Inc), allows ads based on previous user visits to our website to be published on the Google content network. For this, some of the pages of our website include the remarketing code or tag that configures cookies to determine the type of ad that will be shown to the user based on the navigation that has been carried out on the website. Remarketing lists are stored in a database on Google’s servers, where all the cookie ID associated with each list or category of interest are stored. For more information, you can go to the following Google privacy notice: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7549925?hl=es
– Social networks: We administer various profiles on social networks managed by third parties. These platforms install cookies to all visitors, even if they are not registered users of them. You can obtain more information about the purposes of the installation and the use of these cookies, through the following links:
o Facebook: https://eses.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
o Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
o Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
o Youtube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
TYPES OF COOKIES DEPENDING ON THE TERM OF USE
• Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that are only active from the moment the user accesses our website, until they leave it and the browser is closed.
• Persistent cookies: these are cookies that are still stored at the end of the session and that are accessible and processed for a defined period of time.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
• Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application, as well as use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, or share content Through social networks.
• Personalization or functional cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics, predefined based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or type of browser through the which connects to the service.
• Analytical cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze the navigation of users on our website, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data they make of the service or the web content.
• Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the service requested or to the use they make users of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to show them personalized advertising.
• Affiliate cookies: They allow you to track visits from other websites, with which our company has an advertising affiliation contract.
• Geolocation cookies: Destined to geographically determine the location of the device through which the website is accessed. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer the user the appropriate information depending on the geographical area in which it is located.
At any time, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer or another type of mobile device, as well as withdrawing the consent you have given. However, if you do, the website may not function properly, we may not be able to offer you an optimal user experience or provide the requested service.
The cookie management mechanisms in the most widely used browsers are listed below:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If you need additional information about our Cookies Policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the following email WWW.V-FECO.COM.
We remind you that we may modify this Cookies Policy at any time, by virtue of future regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt it to the new instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. For this reason, we advise you to regularly check this page to know the changes that the Cookies Policy has undergone.