WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The responsible for processing personal data is FECO ITC S.A., with NIF number A58465501, registered office located at Esteve Terradas 41 in MANRESA (Barcelona) with Postal Code 08243; and it is registered in the Mercantile Registry of BARCELONA, Volume 0, Folio 83, Page 108065, 1st Registration.
Likewise, we inform you that the user may contact the data protection officer of FECO ITC S.A. through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS A PERSONAL DATA?
A personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, surname, email address, telephone number, etc.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is used to provide the service and manage the contractual relationship; improve our products and services and control their quality; respond to inquiries and requests you make to us; contact you to manage the business relationship; prove the hiring; protect our rights and interests and those of third parties; comply with applicable laws and regulations; and with your consent, to send you commercial information that may be of interest to you.
We will only use your personal data to fulfill the purpose for which it was obtained, and it will not be possible to process the data collected for a purpose that is not compatible with it.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis of the treatment is:
• The consent you have given us. However, you can withdraw your consent at any time, without, in any case, this affecting our commercial or contractual relationship with you.
• The execution of a contract and the provision of the service; that allows us to manage your contractual and commercial relationship with us, assist you through any of the available channels, and prove the contract.
• The legitimate interest, to (i) properly manage our business, (ii) manage our offer of products and services and the public information available (iii) improve our customer service and ensure a correct user experience on the web, (iv) get in touch with you, (v) fulfill statistical and market research purposes or satisfaction surveys, and (vi) evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
• Compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED ABOUT ME?
We can collect, use, store and transfer the following personal data when you register on our website, use our mobile applications, request information through a form or simply browse our web environment. By way of example, but not limitation, the personal data collected is as follows:
• Identifying data: Name, DNI, Address, NIF, etc.
• Contact information: Address, email, landline, mobile phone, etc.
• Contractual data: Transaction Data
• Technical data: Technical Data
We will register the information you provide us, we will store it, and we can use it in accordance with the aforementioned purposes.
We may also use your information to generate aggregated data that does not identify you, for example, to generate statistics about our users or the geographical distribution of our visitors.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, truthful, exact, complete and up-to-date, and he is responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may arise from this breach.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use different methods: you provide them to us directly when you request information from us or use our products or services (direct interaction); or through browsing our website – using cookies and similar technologies (automated technologies). In this case, for more information see our Cookies Policy.
The information that you send us in the data collection forms is voluntary, however, in certain cases if you do not provide us with your personal data, we will not be able to contract with you or provide you with the service or provide you with the product that you have requested.
Information provided by third parties
We may also collect your personal data from third parties. We receive personal data about you from third parties necessary to be able to offer our products and services, including our distributors or suppliers. We may also receive information from business partners responsible for providing technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytical providers, and search providers when they offer us services. We may receive information from third parties with whom you have expressly consented to disclose your data to us and in some cases, when such communication is necessary to fulfill a contract or by legitimate interest.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide a high level of information security and confidentiality to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data. For its adoption, we take into account the nature of the data processed, the scope, the context and the purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of various kinds and seriousness for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
WHO CAN HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When we communicate your data to third parties, we are committed to ensuring that the recipient has the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the transferred data.
We may communicate your data to some recipients if it is required to fulfill our contractual obligations, for the provision of certain services by third parties, and for the other purposes set forth in this Policy.
When it is necessary to process your personal data on our behalf by a third party, as a service provider, said treatment will be regulated by a written contract, expressly establishing that the person in charge of the treatment will only process the data according to the instructions that we have given him , as data controllers, having to maintain the confidentiality and security of the personal data that may be received and processed.
TO WHOM IS THE DATA GIVEN?
FECO ITC S.A. informs you that your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, without your consent.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep your personal data for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not request their deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations and possible responsibilities that may arise and that in each cases correspond according to each type of data.
We may keep your personal data even after you have ceased to be our client, or have requested the deletion of them for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment during the prescription period, but we will keep them blocked and only to provision of Public Administrations, Judges and Courts.
WHAT RIGHTS ARE THERE AND HOW CAN I EXERCISE THEM?
Any person has the right to obtain information about the treatments that are being carried out on their personal data by FECO ITC S.A .. We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
• Right of access to your personal data, to know which of them are subject to treatment and how we carry out the processing of them;
• Right to rectify any personal data that is inaccurate;
• Right to delete your personal data, whenever possible;
• Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
• Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• Right to data portability, so that they are transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
• Right to withdraw the consent given at any time;
• Right not to submit to automated decisions, including profiles, that produce legal effects or affect you in a similar way.
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free, by means of a written request, attaching a copy of your ID or identity document, addressed to our address, located at Esteve Terradas 41, MANRESA (Barcelona), with Postal Code 08243, or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
On the other hand, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid) if you consider that the treatment of your personal data does not correspond to current legislation . For more information, you can access the website www.aepd.es.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
We will be happy to assist you by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us by post to the following address:
– Esteve Terradas 41; 08243 Manresa
Update date 05/06/2020.